Guys... I am writing again. Like actual writing with word count goals and a cover shoot date and PLANS. God it feels good. It was like releasing The Tower finally gave me the mental "okay" to move forward with this project. I had been stuck at 23,000 words for months. And now I feel unstuck (knock on wood!).
I never intended to write this book- Gem City was always supposed to be a trilogy, and now it's sort of a double duology. Courtney + Ethan and Vanessa + Luke. I didn't set out to make Luke the favorite. And yet... here we are. If you haven't met him... well, go, quickly, meet him! All of the released books are under three bucks, and Doughnuts is perma 99 cents!
The Gem City Series can be read in a couple of different ways:
Path 1: Original Order with Prequels
1: What Comes of Eating Doughnuts.../ Breaking Promises and Guitar Strings
2. How One Attempts to Chase Gravity
3. When the Time Comes to Light a Fire
4. Where Gravel Roads Lead Home (Release Date TBD)
Path 2: Chronological Order
1.When the Time Comes to Light a Fire
2. Where Gravel Roads Lead Home (Release Date TBD)
3. What Comes of Eating Doughnuts.../ Breaking Promises and Guitar Strings
4. How One Attempts to Chase Gravity